Monday, September 29, 2008

Brenda's Blog for MORE O!!! (as in...OPRAH!)

Hello everyone!

The new and improved HM website launched today and it is AWESOME!!!!!

There is a slight delay in adding the features about our own Heritage Makers Consultant, Brenda Kruse and her amazing STORY with Oprah Winfrey.

In the meantime...ENJOY THE MOMENT AND OPPORTUNITY!!!

Go to Brenda's Blog at:

www.buildyourheritage.blogspot.com

Where you can find:

* Oprah's voicemail to Brenda

* Brenda's Book, "Gracie's Gift" that she created and published for Oprah

* Brenda's complete story - it's amazing!

* Order your own "Oprah Called" button!

I also have TOOLS available for you, to get the word out!

If you are interested in any of the following, please contact me. (I have forwarded these to my team but I just found out that other teams are checking this blog as well. That is great! I would love to share these tools with you too and I will email them to you. Just let me know!)

* Email text that you can simply send to all of your contacts to share Brenda's Story and Oprah's voicemail and message.

* Phone Scripts that can help you with getting on the phone and sharing this incredible story and opportunity.

Please contact me and I will get them to you ASAP: chris@heritageunwrapped.com

Have a WONDERFUL Monday and remember to register for the HM Reunion Review webinar in the upper right corner of this blog.

Thanks for visiting!

- Chris

No comments: